Wednesday 1 May 2019

Note to the Moderator

Dear Moderator, My name is Emily Jones Candidate No. **** , welcome to my A Level Media Studies blog. This is a record of the work I have undertaken for the Making Media (Component 03/04) non-examined assessment (NEA) within the OCR H409 GCE A Level course in Media Studies. 
My coursework is not online and has been sent to the exam board.

I worked independently on Brief 4: music video and online to produce a three-minute music video for a fictional dance artist signed to Universal Music, and the working website for my artist. My production is aimed at a culturally sophisticated, 15+ class AB demographic. 

Below you will find evidence of my research and planning for this task, including:

My research into professionally produced music videos and artist websites that are similar in genre, style and form to those proposed in my chosen production brief. This includes:

 - My planning and research of professional websites and music videos to gain a clear perspective on the best way to present my artist and how to make it as realistic as possible.

This includes for example, pictures used to promote the artist on my website and what shots to use for the most effective and attractive dance music video. 

I have also analysed professional artist websites as part of my cross-media brief in terms of, layout, navigation, use of language and use of images/text/audio/video.

In terms of planning, you will find below audience research and feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note to the Moderator

Dear Moderator, My name is Emily Jones Candidate No. **** , welcome to my A Level Media Studies blog. This is a record of the work I have un...